Calphalon Unison Slide Nonstick Egg Poacher
- Special Offer
Making restaurant-perfect poached eggs is simple with this clever cookware. Its customized cups bring eggs in direct contact with simmering water, so they cook uniformly while maintaining an attractive round shape. Use the nonstick pan on its own for whipping up breakfast casseroles.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum pan provides excellent heat conduction for uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Three interlocking layers on the pan’s Slide nonstick interior guarantee flawless release and quick cleanup.
- Handles on the perforated stainless nonstick cups make it easy to remove the eggs one at a time.
- Remove the cups to use the all-purpose pan for everyday cooking.
- Domed tempered-glass lid lets you keep an eye on your food.
- Triple-riveted ergonomic loop handles stay cool on the stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- Four poacher cups.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; do not use detergents that contain bleach or citrus additives.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.