Calphalon Unison Sear Nonstick Wok, 13"
- Special Offer
This flat-bottomed wok has a special nonstick surface, subtly textured to give you both the exceptional searing capability of a restaurant wok and easy cleanup. It's so versatile you'll reach for it to fry tempura, flash-cook vegetables or make an effortless weeknight stir-fry.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with three interlocking nonstick layers provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Durable nonstick interior for flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Interior features a flat bottom and subtle texture.
- Domed tempered-glass lid ensures maximum heat circulation.
- Triple-riveted handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Can go into the oven for braising meats.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" diam., 7" high.
- 6 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; do not use detergents that contain bleach or citrus additives.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.