Calphalon Unison Nonstick Slide & Sear 10-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
We designed this exceptionally well-priced set – available only at Williams-Sonoma – to offer the most generous capacities and versatile shapes for preparing family meals as well as diverse menus for larger groups. Along with the convenience of dishwasher cleaning, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Calphalon Unison’s two versatile and distinct nonstick cooking surfaces. The ultrasmooth Slide nonstick effortlessly releases delicate foods, while the specially textured Sear nonstick promotes even browning and locks in flavor.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with three interlocking nonstick layers provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Includes both Slide and Sear nonstick pieces, each offering flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Slide surface effortlessly releases delicate foods like eggs, seafood and sauces.
- Sear surface is textured to evenly brown meats and other foods.
- Tempered-glass lids.
- Triple-riveted ergonomic handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" Slide fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. Slide saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. Sear sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. Sear stockpot with lid.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Slide fry pan: 10" diam., 1 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 12" Slide fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/4" high; 4 lb.
- 2-qt. Slide saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 5" high; 2 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. Slide saucepan: 8" diam., 7 1/4" high; 4 lb. 3 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. Sear sauté pan: 10 3/4" diam., 5 1/4" high; 5 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. Sear stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 11" high; 5 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 500ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe; do not use detergents that contain bleach or citrus additives.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
Next Day Delivery