Calphalon Elite Nonstick Sauté Pan
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won’t damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods—two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free and dishwasher safe. This pan is Ideal for searing, browning and sautéing foods. Tall 2 3/4"-high sides and a lid also make it a standout for simmering and braising.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile tempered-glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 Qt.: 11" diam., 2 3/4" high; 5 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 4 Qt.: 10 3/4" diam., 3" high; 5 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 6 Qt.: 12 1/2" diam., 3" high; 6 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry Pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 Qt. Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon, when purchases of Calphalon items from your Registry total $500 or more. Print Coupon