Calphalon Elite Nonstick Frittata Pan
Two interlocking nonstick pans make it easy to flip frittatas right on the stovetop, bypassing the need to use a plate. Our exclusive Calphalon Elite cookware has a Sear nonstick surface that's ideal for sautéing meats, potatoes or vegetables before making your frittata, and you can safely use metal utensils to scrape up all the delicious pan bits.
- Two interlocking pans facilitate flipping frittatas.
- Ideal for searing, frying and sautéing foods.
- The two pans can also be used separately: the base pan for frying foods and making omelettes, the shallow top pan for preparing crepes.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small set: 8" diam., 3" high; makes an 8" diam. frittata using 4–6 eggs.
- Large set: 10" diam., 3 1/2" high; makes a 10" diam. frittata using 6–8 eggs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- Gift With Purchase
Receive a Calphalon Elite 5-quart Dutch Oven (a $250 value) when you purchase a Calphalon Elite 8-piece Set, 10-piece Set or 15-piece Set through 7/31/2017.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Deej11 from I love them I bought the Caphalon One frittata pan sets (bought 8" and 10") around 6 years ago. I am not what you would call a great cook, but made frittatas one of my few specialities. My wife and kids love them. As long as you properly grease the rivets they aren't a problem (unless you overfill the pan). Other than some staining on the handles by the pan, the Caphalon Ones held up nicely. No flaws on the cooking surface. I recently upgraded to the Elite pans because we love our other Elites. And as mentioned, you can use the pans individually, so it is a heck of a deal. Two pans for the price of one.Date published: 2014-09-01Rated 5 out of 5 by verderiverbnb from Love these pans! We make INCREDIBLE frittatas at our Bed and Breakfast in beautiful Payson,AZ and I always use these pans and reccomend them to our guests -- I even give cooking lessons utilitizing these pans -- you do have to take a little extra measure of care around the rivots (I drizzle and massage a little extra olive oil in those areas - problem solved) but the results are so so worth the little extra time! Frittata comes out moist & delicious - no "skin" like finishing in an oven produces! Love it!!Date published: 2014-06-04Rated 2 out of 5 by floridason from Great idea bad performance I love Calphalon and have owned pieces for years. This pan seemed like a wonderful option. Problem is that the silver rivets on the inside of each pan STICK. Horribly. I tried different recipes and the flavor is great but when you turn it out, a large portion always sticks to the rivets and ruins the look of the frittata. I always wonder why manufacturers don't make all the surfaces on a non-stick pan, well non-stick. Even using a spray like Pam it sticks. Sad.Date published: 2014-04-10