Calphalon Elite Nonstick Egg Poacher
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won’t damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free and dishwasher safe. This egg poacher produces restaurant-quality poached eggs and can also be used without the baskets for oven-baking casseroles and sautéing.
- Poaching baskets completely submerge foods in water, resulting in restaurant-style poached eggs.
- Handles on the perforated stainless nonstick cups make it easy to remove the eggs one at a time.
- Remove the cups to use the all-purpose pan for everyday cooking.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile tempered-glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Includes four egg poaching cups.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3-qt. cap., 10 1/2" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 4 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-