Calphalon Elite Nonstick 15-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
- Online Only
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams-Sonoma, the Elite cookware collection sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won’t damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods—two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dishwasher safe.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2 1/2-qt. and 4 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids.
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan - 1 3/4" High, 1lb, 10oz
- 10" fry pan - 1 3/4" high, 2lb, 9oz
- 12" fry pan - 2 1/4" high, 3lbs, 10oz
- 2 1/2qt sauce pan - 7" diam, 4 1/2" high, 3lbs, 2oz with lid
- 4 1/2qt sauce pan - 8 1/4" diam, 5 3/4" high, 4lbs, 2oz with lid
- 4qt saute pan - 10 3/4" diam, 3" high, 5lbs, 5oz with lid
- 6qt saute pan - 12 1/2" diam, 3" high, 6lbs, 14oz with lid
- 5qt Dutch oven - 10" diam, 4" high, 4lbs, 14oz with lid
- 8 qt stockpot with lid - 9" diam, 9" high, 5lbs, 4oz
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery