Calphalon Elite Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set
Special Offer: Receive a Calphalon Elite 5-quart Dutch Oven (a $250 value) when you purchase a Calphalon Elite 8-piece Set, 10-piece Set or 15-piece Set through 7/31/2017.
Developed through a unique collaboration between Calphalon and Williams Sonoma, Elite cookware sets a new standard for nonstick performance. Metal utensils won't damage the release performance of the durable, triple-layer nonstick interior, and the specially textured surface excels for searing foods—two key features that set this collection apart from other nonstick cookware. Made in the USA and exclusively ours, Elite cookware is also PFOA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Premium hard-anodized aluminum ensures excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Triple-layer nonstick surface is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons and spatulas.
- Textured Calphalon Sear nonstick interior seals in flavor when browning or searing foods.
- Polished stainless-steel handles are riveted.
- Ergonomically shaped handles offer a secure grip and comfortable lifting.
- Low-profile glass lid lets you view contents during cooking.
- Dishwasher safe.
10-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans
- 1 1/2-qt. and 3 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids
- 4-qt. sauté pan with lid
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Fry Pan: 1 3/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 12" Fry Pan: 2 1/4" high; 3 lb., 10 oz.
- 1 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 6 1/4" diam., 4" high; 2 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 3 1/2-Qt. Saucepan: 8" diam., 5 3/4" high; 4 lb. 6 oz. with lid.
- 4-Qt. Sauté Pan: 10 3/4" diam., 3" high; 5 lb. 5 oz. with lid.
- 8-Qt. Stockpot: 9" diam., 9" high; 2 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction compatible).
- Safe for use with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks as well as nylon, silicone, coated or wooden utensils.
- Do not use other types of metal utensils, such as forks or knives.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift With Purchase
Receive a Calphalon Elite 5-quart Dutch Oven (a $250 value) when you purchase a Calphalon Elite 8-piece Set, 10-piece Set or 15-piece Set through 7/31/2017.
Registrant: Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 QT Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon when you register for and receive $500 worth of Calphalon Cookware, Bakeware, or Cutlery. Offer valid through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jamielynn66 from DID NOT EVEN LAST A YEAR I bought these pans in March 2015 and they have already wore through the nonstick part and now they show scratches and food sticks to them. Totally not worth the price. I have to buy need pans after only 1 year!!Date published: 2016-08-24Rated 5 out of 5 by 4everDaydreaming from Lovin it and so does the fam So I bought this set for my family so that they could enjoy these pans. The food comes out just right and never sticks. It says dishwasher safe which I believe but I think that over time it could just not be the same. I never mind washing them by hand because once you taste the cooking from this set. You will wash them with gratitude for the exquisite ability they have from the non stick and how easily the food just slides off. A must buy if you are questioning no buts about it. Carpe Diem!!! Take a chance!Date published: 2016-02-10Rated 5 out of 5 by Joseph2 from My favorite cookware I purchased this set after having used the Elite Essential pan for over two years. I love the way the set cooks along with my multi-clad stainless steel set, I have the best cookware for all my needs. Prior to purchasing the 10 piece set I purchased the 3 piece fry pan, cover, and saute set. Again I was very impressed with the way the set cooked and cleaned up. I then purchased this 10 piece set and subsequently the stainless pasta insert and 2 1/2 qt. sauce pan. I use every one of the pans and enjoy using them. The performance is amazing. Even though they are dishwasher proof, I wash the pans by hand and only wash the lids in the dishwasher. I highly recommend the Elite cookware to anyone looking for a high quality, high performance, and easy to maintain set of cookwareDate published: 2016-01-21