Calphalon Contemporary Stainless-Steel 13-Piece Set
- Special Offer
In striking brushed stainless steel, Calphalon's sleek Contemporary line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted handles – and each piece is dishwasher safe. This versatile set contains all the pots and pans needed for everyday cooking and more elaborate meals.
- Three-ply construction with a layer of heavy-gauge aluminum between the stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Provides even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots and ensuring precise temperature control.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims.
- Long stay-cool handles.
- Dishwasher safe.
13-Piece Set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 2 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. chef's casserole with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam., 3" high; 1 lb. 11 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8 3/4" diam., 6 1/4" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid
- 3-qt. chef's casserole: 9 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/4" diam., 10" high; 7 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Cookware is oven and broiler safe; lids are oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 1 out of 5 by ellanaveva from JUNK - ruins food JUNK -- These pans are are complete junk. They ruin food, are impossible to clean, and in general quite depressing since they are not by any means inexpensive.Date published: 2014-06-11Rated 5 out of 5 by corpkid from 4 months with these and I LOVE THEM! There is certainly a learning curve when upgrading to this type of cookware (e.g. you need to oil/grease/butter almost everything, and the heat you used to use is too high). Once I got past that learning curve, everything comes out wonderful and no sticking at all! I am dealing with a ceramic cook top in my new place and my old cheapo non-stick cookware just didn't cook "right.” Making latkes was almost impossible without basically deep-frying them (yuck). These however, cook perfect and evenly. Worth every penny! A few tips: 1) Use oil or butter to keep from sticking. 2) They can go into the oven no problem, but the handles will get hot so be careful! 3) If something does stick and it looks hard to clean, just deglaze with water - best trick ever! 4) BARTENDERS FRIEND for polishing them up, and they look like new! 5) Hand wash them or they get spots (see tip 4). 6) I'm about to upgrade to an Induction cook top to deal with the lack of gas, and these pans are induction compatible.Date published: 2012-09-29Rated 5 out of 5 by christinafromCT from Good product, if used right, food will not stick! These stainless steel pans deliver....for those who state that their food sticks, there may be a few things wrong with use or cleaning....even if you follow the directions on care, you should oil the pans every so often and it can't hurt to buy Bartenders Friend or other products that will release "unseen" residue or other chemical bindings. Also, do not add butter or oil right away....wait for the pan to get hot first, then add your butter, oil or egg, etc. That should solve the problem. I cook for functions, my family and we entertain regularly....I NEVER have a problem if cooking properly....these pans may be a bit "more complex" for very novice cooks....perhaps try the Swiss Diamond non stick pans (they are also great) and you can be a bit more basic with your kitchen skills and still not have food stick to your pans with those at all. I feel bad that people may be blaming the pans when it is not their fault. lolDate published: 2012-08-03Rated 3 out of 5 by Dama3j from Stick and noteasy to clean Sticky for two recipes: tortilla espanola and steam rice. It has been almost impossible to make a tortilla espanola. I have to use my old saucepan to make it.Date published: 2012-04-18