Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Saucepan with Lid, 1 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This saucepan is a cook’s essential for making sauces and cooking vegetables and grains without scorching or sticking.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interior ensures clean release of foods and convenient cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim offers a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 7" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- 1 1/2-qt. cap.
- 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DesertRat from Good for All My Needs I have been looking for a replacement for my 1 1/2 qt pan for years. I finally found this and ordered it from Williams Sonoma. It is perfect. The internal sides are absolutely non-stick. Even hot soups which (unwatched) boil over will not bind to this pan. The glass cover is great for viewing ingredients at they heat. Got to watch the lid handle, as it will get hot over time. So keep a hotpad handy. 5 stars for this pot. Love it.Date published: 2014-09-06