Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Saucepan with Lid & Steamer, 4 1/2-Qt.
- Special Offer
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This saucepan is a cook’s essential for making sauces and cooking vegetables and grains without scorching or sticking. Add the perforated insert to stream fish or vegetables.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interior ensures flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim offers a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Includes removable stainless-steel steamer insert.
- Steamer insert has brushed-stainless-steel loop handles; saucepan has long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- Made in China.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" diam., 4 3/4" high.
- 4 1/2-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by Taco233 from Calphalon! What can you add? Excellent product and I love the multiple use capability!Date published: 2016-01-07Rated 5 out of 5 by RachCB from WOW. Game changer. I am so, so glad I made this purchase. First of all, Calphalon's nonstick cookware works incredibly well. I have been able to significantly decrease the amount of fat (oil, butter, whatever) I add to my cooking thanks to that. Secondly, the steamer works wonderfully. I just made some asparagus and it steamed really evenly. The bin for steaming is nice and wide so you can fit a lot in there. Couldn't be happier!Date published: 2015-06-04Rated 5 out of 5 by dpau from My Favorite Pot! I love this pot. I have used it in so many ways. I've steamed vegetables, made sauces and even sauteed dishes. I like that I can use it for so many styles of cooking. And it is so easy to clean!Date published: 2015-03-16Rated 5 out of 5 by efmd from Never Leaves My Stove There is not a day that goes by that this steamer is not used. From broccoli to brussel sprouts to carrots and peppers and squash and onions, etc, etc, etc,. My husband and I truly enjoy the final product AND taste of the vegetables. This item is easy to use AND clean--I have placed all pieces in my dishwasher. Also, the saucepan can be used alone. I have made soups to the delight of my husband.Date published: 2015-03-02Rated 5 out of 5 by MaMartin from Good looking/cooking I am an intelligent home cook and have been buying pots and pans for years. At long last Calphalon has made their non-stick pans live up to claims made by one and all manufacturers : no hot spots. These pans are great! They perform as advertised and clean up beautifully inside and out. Thank you Calphalon, please do not lower your standards, keep giving us home cooks tools that really work.Date published: 2014-03-03