Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Panini Pan with Press
- Special Offer
Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features hard-anodized aluminum construction with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This ridged grill pan includes a heavyweight press that makes stovetop grilling twice as efficient, whether you’re preparing crispy Italian-style panini or a grilled chicken breast.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick cooking surface ensures clean release of foods and convenient cleanup.
- Ridges on cooking surface sear foods with grill marks and elevate foods from pan drippings.
- Heat the included press in the oven or in the pan, then place it atop panini and other foods in the pan to cook both sides at once.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Panini pan: 12" x 6 x 1 1/2" high.
- 5 lb. 15 oz. with press.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.