Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Multipot, 8-Qt.
- Special Offer
- Online Only
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This multifunctional pot is ideal for cooking up a family-sized batch of pasta. It boils water quickly and the pasta insert lifts out for easy draining. Use it for simmering homemade pasta sauces, soups, stews and chili, too.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interior ensures flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Perforated stainless-steel insert is great for cooking and draining everything from pasta to potatoes, corn-on-the-cob and other vegetables.
- Use the pot without the insert to cook soups, sauces and stocks.
- Tempered-glass lid with stainless-steel rim offers a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam.; 8 1/4" high.
- 8-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 6.5 oz with lid and insert.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
Next Day Delivery
- Gift with Purchase
Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry Pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 Qt. Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon, when purchases of Calphalon items from your Registry total $500 or more. Print Coupon