Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This versatile set contains all the pots and pans you need for everyday cooking tasks and specialized pieces for a wide variety of cooking techniques.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interiors ensure clean release of food and easy cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims offer a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handles.
- Made in USA.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid: 11" diameter, 4" high, 4 lb., 9 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10" diam., 8" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
Registrant: Receive a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 8" Fry pan and a Calphalon Elite Nonstick 2 1/2 QT Sauce Pan (a $300 value) via mail-in coupon when you register for and receive $500 worth of Calphalon Cookware, Bakeware, or Cutlery. Offer valid through 12/31/2017. Print Coupon
Rated 2 out of 5 by rpdayton from Good quality, Not for use on ceramic-top ranges!!! Great set of cookware, good-looking finish, sturdy construction, very happy with it. -However- The 3-qt saute pans have a bowl-shaped base, which works fine on the coiled-heating-element-style of range, but on a ceramic / glass topped range, it is not useable. Calphalon's customer service indicated that all of their 3-qt saute pans have this bowl shape rather than being flat, so there is no way to use the entire set if you have a ceramic-topped stove, and no other 3-qt saute pans from Calphalon with a flat bottom. Great other than that.Date published: 2016-03-07