Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 12-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This versatile set contains all the pots and pans you need for everyday cooking tasks and specialized pieces for a wide variety of cooking techniques.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interiors ensure clean release of food and easy cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims offer a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handles.
- Made in USA.
12-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 5-qt. Dutch oven with lid: 11" diameter, 4" high, 4 lb., 9 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10" diam., 8" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.