Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
In striking hard-anodized aluminum, Calphalon’s sleek Contemporary Nonstick line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted stay-cool handles and interiors coated with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish. This versatile set contains all the pots and pans needed for everyday cooking and more elaborate meals.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick interiors ensure clean release of food and easy cleanup.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims offer a clear view of pan contents, so you can easily monitor cooking progress.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handles.
- Made in USA.
11-Piece Set includes:
- 10" fry pan.
- 12" covered fry pan.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
Please note: Lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 3 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2 1/2" high; 3 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10" diam., 3" high; 4 lb. 4 oz. with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10" diam., 8 1/4" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven-safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Rated 2 out of 5 by amcook1 from Very disappointed I had a nonstick Calphalon set before I purchased these and it was very durable. These pans have a new nonstick coating on them that is very soft and scratches easily. I am very careful to protect the pans by using wooden spoons and plastic spatulas. Unfortunately, my daughter used some metal spoons to stir soup and the small pan was destroyed. The larger pans scratched from just stacking them in my cupboard. As far as cooking quality, they are very good. The nonstick feature is not as important to me as durability as pans should be an investment.Date published: 2017-01-21Rated 5 out of 5 by Ariel24 from Great set and price Love this set. Each piece is a nice size. Cleaning is a breezeDate published: 2017-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by JRSPhilly from High Quality The first thing you will notice is the quality and the second how well food cooks and third the ease of cleaning. Well made and best of all made in the USADate published: 2016-03-19