Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Griddle
- Special Offer
This square griddle from Calphalon’s Contemporary Nonstick line fits over a single burner and is ideal for everything from cooking pancakes and sandwiches to browning bacon, steaks and chops. Constructed of hard-anodized aluminum with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish, the pan provides even heat distribution and precise temperature control with easy release and cleanup.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick cooking surface ensures clean release of foods and convenient cleanup.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" sq. x 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.