Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Griddle
This square griddle from Calphalon’s Contemporary Nonstick line fits over a single burner and is ideal for everything from cooking pancakes and sandwiches to browning bacon, steaks and chops. Constructed of hard-anodized aluminum with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish, the pan provides even heat distribution and precise temperature control with easy release and cleanup.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick cooking surface ensures clean release of foods and convenient cleanup.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- 11" sq. x 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.