Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Griddle
- Special Offer
This square griddle from Calphalon’s Contemporary Nonstick line fits over a single burner and is ideal for everything from cooking pancakes and sandwiches to browning bacon, steaks and chops. Constructed of hard-anodized aluminum with a durable, multilayer nonstick finish, the pan provides even heat distribution and precise temperature control with easy release and cleanup.
- Heavy-gauge anodized aluminum provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking.
- Durable nonstick cooking surface ensures clean release of foods and convenient cleanup.
- Long stay-cool brushed-stainless-steel handle.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" sq. x 1/2" high.
- 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops (not induction-compatible).
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Do not use aerosol cooking sprays; buildup over time will cause foods to stick.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains on the interior can be removed with a soft bristle brush; use a nonabrasive pad or sponge on the exterior.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.