California Cheese Collection
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
For your next party, serve up this sophisticated sampler of three of the best cheeses California has to offer, highlighting three different dairy farms. Each leverages different milks and cheese making techniques, resulting in three very different cheeses that have their own appeal.
- Black Butte: Handcrafted by third-generation dairy farmer Tim Pedrozo and his wife, Jill, this cheese is made from raw cow's milk, produced only in springtime, when the pastures are in full bloom—the secret to its robust, grassy flavors and deep golden hue. 8 oz.
- Golden Valley Delight: A buttery, semi-hard sheep’s milk cheese that melts in the mouth, revealing fruity overtones. Mario and Sandra Daccarett scoured the country to bring back the highest-quality goats for their farm, which is reminiscent of those in Italy or France. 8 oz.
- Bianchina: Made with a blend of cow's milk and goat's milk for a rich bloomy rind cheese whose toothsome texture and soft, milky flavor give it the character of a firm cream cheese. Located in California’s lush San Joaquin Valley, Walter and Elizabeth Nicolau tend their dairy goats carefully, crafting exceptional cheeses right on the farm. 8 oz.
- 1 lb., 8 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheeses’ full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheeses to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt.
- Black Butte: Raw cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Golden Valley Delight: Sheep’s milk, animal rennet, salt.
- Bianchina: Pasteurized cow's milk and goat's milk, salt, veal rennet.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.