Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Grill with Cart
Turn your backyard into a dream kitchen with this outdoor innovation: this kamado-style grill is an ultra-efficient grill, rotisserie, smoker and oven, all in one. To eliminate guesswork, the hood-mounted temperature gauge allows you to dial in on your precise temperature for perfect results every time.
- Caliber's proprietary technology gives you a broad range of culinary options, from high-temperature searing, grilling and roasting to slow-smoking and gentle baking.
- Enjoy the flavors of live-fire cooking using lump charcoal or aromatic hardwoods.
- Thermoshell Pro's™ dual metal shell construction surrounds high-performance insulation for uniform heat circulation, providing faster, more consistent cooking.
- Hood-mounted gauge allows you to monitor precise cooking temperatures at a glance.
- Professional-grade, stainless-steel rack provides 325 square inches of grilling space.
- Patent-pending flueway design with precision air control ensures efficient performance, for great food using less fuel.
- Weighing in at under 100 pounds, the Thermashell Pro is easy to transport on the included cart, made of durable, heavy-gauge stainless steel with fold-down shelves and locking casters.
- 2013 Vesta Award Winner for Best Charcoal Grill/Smoker.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in California.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25" x 27 1/2" x 46 1/2" high overall.
- 80 lb. (including cart).
- Made in USA.
Please allow two to three weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.
- Lamb Brochettes with Mint Gremolata
To make the gremolata, in a small bowl, stir together the mint, parsley, garlic and lemon zest until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. (The gremolata can be prepared up to 4 hours in advance.)
Cut the lamb into 1 1/4-inch cubes. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, wine, tomato paste, vinegar, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper until well blended. Put the lamb cubes in a large heavy-duty resealable plastic bag. Put the zucchini, eggplant and onion pieces in another bag. Divide the marinade evenly between the 2 bags. Press out any excess air, seal the bags, turn to coat the ingredients evenly with the marinade and refrigerate. The lamb can marinate overnight, but the vegetables should not marinate for more than 4 hours.
Strip the leaves off each rosemary branch, leaving a few leaves on the tip. Using a sharp knife, shape the other end to a sharp point. Soak the branches or skewers in water to cover in a shallow baking dish for 30 minutes and then drain.
Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill. Oil the grill rack and position it about 6 inches from the heat source.
Remove the lamb pieces from the marinade and discard the marinade. Thread the lamb onto 8 of the rosemary branches; do not to crowd the pieces so they will cook evenly. Remove the vegetables from the marinade and reserve the vegetable marinade for basting. Thread the vegetables in an alternating pattern onto the remaining 8 rosemary branches. Place the lamb skewers in the center of the grill over the hottest part of the fire and the vegetable skewers around them. Grill, turning and basting every few minutes, until the lamb is cooked through and the vegetables are tender and lightly charred, 10 to 12 minutes.
Arrange the skewers on a warmed platter, sprinkle with the mint gremolata and serve immediately. Makes 16 skewers; serves 8.
Adapted from Williams Sonoma Entertaining with the Seasons (Free Press, 2010).
Rated 5 out of 5 by mackattack from Best smoker My girlfriend bought this smoker for me for my birthday. I did a rotis tri tip for 8 friends and it was amazing. So tender and flavorful. My next was ribs for 4 hours. These were also a huge hit. It was very easy to use and kept the temp nicely. This smoker is amazing at retaining the moisture of the meat not to mention good looking.Date published: 2015-12-09