Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Grill with Cart
Turn your backyard into a dream kitchen with this outdoor innovation: this kamado-style grill is an ultra-efficient grill, rotisserie, smoker and oven, all in one. To eliminate guesswork, the hood-mounted temperature gauge allows you to dial in on your precise temperature for perfect results every time.
- Caliber's proprietary technology gives you a broad range of culinary options, from high-temperature searing, grilling and roasting to slow-smoking and gentle baking.
- Enjoy the flavors of live-fire cooking using lump charcoal or aromatic hardwoods.
- Thermoshell Pro's™ dual metal shell construction surrounds high-performance insulation for uniform heat circulation, providing faster, more consistent cooking.
- Hood-mounted gauge allows you to monitor precise cooking temperatures at a glance.
- Professional-grade, stainless-steel rack provides 325 square inches of grilling space.
- Patent-pending flueway design with precision air control ensures efficient performance, for great food using less fuel.
- Weighing in at under 100 pounds, the Thermashell Pro is easy to transport on the included cart, made of durable, heavy-gauge stainless steel with fold-down shelves and locking casters.
- 2013 Vesta Award Winner for Best Charcoal Grill/Smoker.
- Simple assembly required.
- Made in California.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25" x 27 1/2" x 46 1/2" high overall.
- 80 lb. (including cart).
- Made in USA.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.