In Victorian England, blooming buttercups were symbols of happiness and good fortune. Our innovative pan makes it easy to bake six cakelets in the delicate shape of these cheerful blossoms for a beautiful seasonal dessert presentation.
- Bakes six festive mini cakes with delicate floral details.
- Embellish cakes with colored icings, glazes or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- For a variation, fill the cupped tops with whipped cream, ice cream, custard or fruit.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.