Nordic Ware Buttercup Cakelet Pan
In Victorian England, blooming buttercups were symbols of happiness and good fortune. Our innovative pan makes it easy to bake six cakelets in the delicate shape of these cheerful blossoms for a beautiful seasonal dessert presentation.
- Bakes six festive mini cakes with delicate floral details.
- Embellish cakes with colored icings, glazes or a dusting of confectioners' sugar.
- For a variation, fill the cupped tops with whipped cream, ice cream, custard or fruit.
- Durable cast-aluminum construction ensures sharp detail and uniform baking.
- Premium nonstick finish guarantees foolproof release and easy cleanup.
- Made in the USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for its fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 10" x 1 3/4" high; 4" diam. wells.
- 6-cup cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Before each use, wash pan with hot, soapy water.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.