- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Add a decorative finish to fresh-churned butter by molding it in this simple wood butter mold. The hand-carved image of a cow on the base becomes a three-dimensional emblem in the center of each unmolded butter round.
- Makes a 2" diam. scalloped butter round pressed with cow image.
- Removable metal clips on each side of mold make unmolding chilled butter easy.
- Hand-carved design.
- Made of solid beech wood.
- 5 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 2" high.
- Use & Care
- Prior to using the mold, close it and soak in a container filled with fresh water for at least 10 minutes to thoroughly saturate the wood.
- Fill the mold with butter, level off top, and refrigerate until the butter is firm.
- To unmold the butter, remove the hook and gently open the mold.
- Transfer butter to dish for serving.
- To preserve freshness and flavor, we recommend wrapping the butter in parchment paper for storage in refrigerator.
- Ideally, keep the butter chilled at a temperature of 41º to 43ºF. The butter can be frozen at -0.4ºF.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy
You May Also Need
Butter Making Kit
- Free Shipping