- Free Shipping
- Online Only
Add a decorative finish to fresh-churned butter by molding it in this simple wood butter mold. The hand-carved image of a cow on the base becomes a three-dimensional emblem in the center of each unmolded butter round.
- Makes a 2" diam. scalloped butter round pressed with cow image.
- Removable metal clips on each side of mold make unmolding chilled butter easy.
- Hand-carved design.
- Made of solid beech wood.
- 5 3/4" x 3 3/4" x 2" high.
- Use & Care
- Prior to using the mold, close it and soak in a container filled with fresh water for at least 10 minutes to thoroughly saturate the wood.
- Fill the mold with butter, level off top, and refrigerate until the butter is firm.
- To unmold the butter, remove the hook and gently open the mold.
- Transfer butter to dish for serving.
- To preserve freshness and flavor, we recommend wrapping the butter in parchment paper for storage in refrigerator.
- Ideally, keep the butter chilled at a temperature of 41º to 43ºF. The butter can be frozen at -0.4ºF.
Next Day Delivery