- Free Shipping
Enjoy the creamy flavor of freshly made butter with our easy-to use kit, which includes all the essentials you need for preparation and serving. Just add a pint of heavy cream to the included container and shake—in 20 minutes you will have a batch of all-natural butter that's far superior to ordinary store-bought varieties. For some classic flavor options, our kit includes French sea salt and Herbes de Provence, or you can experiment by adding fresh herbs from your own garden.
- Includes all the basic butter-making tools you need; you supply the cream.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the butter-making process.
- Includes porcelain butter crocks and hand-carved teak butter paddles for serving.
- Kit can be used again and again for an endless supply of butter.
- A great activity for kids.
- Recipes included.
- Assembled in the USA.
Butter-Making Kit includes:
- BPA-free plastic shaker container.
- 2 porcelain butter crocks.
- 2 hand-carved teak butter paddles.
- Flavoring options:
- Herbes de Provences (.75 oz).
- French Sea Salt (1 oz.).
- Muslin bags for storing herbs and spices.
- Complete instruction and recipe booklet.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
You May Also Need
- Free Shipping
- Online Only