Nordic Ware Bundt® Brownie Pan
Our clever pan makes it easy to bake a batch of miniature brownies in the intricately sculpted shapes of America's beloved Bundt cake. Finish your homemade brownies with a sprinkling of cocoa or confectioners' sugar—or create adorable treats for holidays and birthday parties by decorating them with colorful icings and sugars.
- A simple way to make beautifully sculpted brownies—also great for cakelets and muffins.
- Easy to use—just pour in your favorite batter and bake.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- Thanks to our durable nonstick finish, your fresh-baked treats release easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes twelve 2 1/2" diam. treats
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" X 13 1/2" X 1 1/4" high
- 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
Next Day Delivery