Nordic Ware Bundt® Brownie Pan
Our clever pan makes it easy to bake a batch of miniature brownies in the intricately sculpted shapes of America's beloved Bundt cake. Finish your homemade brownies with a sprinkling of cocoa or confectioners' sugar—or create adorable treats for holidays and birthday parties by decorating them with colorful icings and sugars.
- A simple way to make beautifully sculpted brownies—also great for cakelets and muffins.
- Easy to use—just pour in your favorite batter and bake.
- Cast aluminum conducts heat evenly for perfect baking and browning.
- Thanks to our durable nonstick finish, your fresh-baked treats release easily—and cleanup is a breeze.
- Makes twelve 2 1/2" diam. treats
- Made in USA by Nordic Ware, a family-owned company famous for fine bakeware since 1946.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" X 13 1/2" X 1 1/4" high
- 2 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Use only wood, silicone, plastic or other nonmetallic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- For best results, brush pan with an unsalted solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour. You can also use vegetable oil or a nonstick baking spray. If using a spray, check to make sure that it does not contain lecithin, which can cause a gummy residue. Turn pan upside down and tap to remove excess flour. These steps will help ensure easy release and excellent pattern definition.
- After baking, cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Tap pan firmly a few times, then invert, lift pan away and let the cake continue to cool on rack.
- To prevent overflow, do not fill more than 3/4 full.
- Hand-wash. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
- A soft sponge or kitchen brush will remove baked-on food particles. You may need to scrub lightly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.