Made from the finest, ecologically harvested Irish hardwoods, this extremely durable cutting board is built to stand up to the daily rigors of kitchen work. The unique story behind every board, the tree it originates from, and what is being done to replace that tree is fully documented for the board’s owner.
- Generously sized, making it the perfect serving piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Every board is made from carefully chosen, sustainably harvested Irish hardwood.
- By entering a code found on every board, the owner can learn the history of the particular tree that was used in its construction.
- Handmade from start to finish, this board is as well suited to display on a coffee table as it is to kitchen use.
- Recesses under both ends of the board allow it to be easily carried.
- Squared back and sides and slightly rounded corners.