Made from the finest, ecologically-harvested Irish hardwoods, this rustic cutting board is distinct for its “waney” or bark-on edge. The unique story behind every board, the tree it originates from, and what is being done to replace that tree is fully documented for the board’s owner.
- The distinctive look of this board’s natural bark-on edge makes it the perfect serving piece for cheeses, cured meats, appetizers and more.
- Every board is made from carefully chosen, sustainably harvested Irish hardwood.
- By entering a code found on every board, the owner can learn the history of the particular tree that was used in its construction.
- Extremely durable, this board is built to stand up to the daily rigors of kitchen work.
- Handmade from start to finish, this board is as well suited to display on a coffee table as it is in the kitchen.
- Recesses under both ends of the board allow it to be easily carried.
- Squared back and sides and rounded corners complement the board’s waney edge.