Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Buffalo China Dinnerware Place Settings
Inspired by authentic diner pieces, this dinnerware was originally made by the Buffalo China company of New York, founded in 1901 to produce dining pieces that were offered as premiums by a soap manufacturer. Extremely durable, the stoneware became popular at roadside diners along the new U.S. highways and has since become a classic. The signature creamy white hue is the natural color of the clay with a resilient, clear glaze.
- Made of high-fired stoneware.
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 4-piece place setting includes a dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl and mug; 16-piece set consists of four 4-piece place settings.
- 5-piece place setting includes a dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl and cup with saucer; 20-piece set consists of four 5-piece place settings.
- Also available individually, in sets of four.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dinner Plate: 10 1/2" diam.
- Salad Plate: 8" diam.
- Soup Bowl: 9" diam., 10-oz. cap.
- Mug: 7-oz. cap.
- Cup: 8-oz. cap.
- Saucer: 6" diam.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven and microwave-safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
Next Day Delivery