Bryan Voltaggio's Favorite Spices
Enliven your cooking with chef Bryan Voltaggio’s favorite seasonings from our premium spice collection. Each spice is prepared for us by a family-run artisanal spice company in Napa Valley.
- Six of Bryan Voltaggio’s favorite spices from our premium spice collection.
- Ground Saigon cinnamon: considered the finest and most flavorful cinnamon in the world and prized for its sweet, spicy taste and aroma; 1.4 oz. Made in Vietnam.
- Curing salt: savory salt blend for making cured meats, including sausage, bacon, ham and jerky; 3.6 oz. Made in USA.
- Malt vinegar sea salt: British-inspired blend of tangy malt vinegar and sea salt for seasoning homemade fish and chips or French fries; 3.6 oz. Made in USA.
- Zahtar: North African and Middle Eastern favorite is an aromatic mixture of herbs and spices, ideal for grilling and roasting; 2.1 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Granulated honey: Rich golden granules offer the natural sweetness of honey without the stickiness; 2 oz. Made in USA.
- Ras el hanout: Moroccan blend with deep, spicy aroma and complex curry-like flavors, for seasoning chicken, fish, grilled lamb, tagines and couscous dishes; 1.6 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Includes wooden caddy.
- Spice Caddy: 18 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"; Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Ground Saigon cinnamon: Ground Saigon cinnamon.
- Curing salt: Salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite, propylene glycol, sodium bicarbonate (processing aid), red #3.
- Malt vinegar sea salt: Kosher sea salt flakes, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, distilled white vinegar, modified cornstarch, citric acid).
- Zahtar: Thyme, sesame seed, sea salt, sumac.
- Granulated honey: Granulated honey (sugar, honey).
- Ras el hanout: Paprika, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, allspice, mace, white pepper, rosebuds, nutmeg, cloves, saffron, bay leaves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.