Bryan Voltaggio's Favorite Spices
Enliven your cooking with chef Bryan Voltaggio’s favorite seasonings from our premium spice collection. Each spice is prepared for us by a family-run artisanal spice company in Napa Valley.
- Six of Bryan Voltaggio’s favorite spices from our premium spice collection.
- Ground Saigon cinnamon: considered the finest and most flavorful cinnamon in the world and prized for its sweet, spicy taste and aroma; 1.4 oz. Made in Vietnam.
- Curing salt: savory salt blend for making cured meats, including sausage, bacon, ham and jerky; 3.6 oz. Made in USA.
- Malt vinegar sea salt: British-inspired blend of tangy malt vinegar and sea salt for seasoning homemade fish and chips or French fries; 3.6 oz. Made in USA.
- Zahtar: North African and Middle Eastern favorite is an aromatic mixture of herbs and spices, ideal for grilling and roasting; 2.1 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Granulated honey: Rich golden granules offer the natural sweetness of honey without the stickiness; 2 oz. Made in USA.
- Ras el hanout: Moroccan blend with deep, spicy aroma and complex curry-like flavors, for seasoning chicken, fish, grilled lamb, tagines and couscous dishes; 1.6 oz. Made in USA of imported ingredients.
- Includes wooden caddy.
- Spice Caddy: 18 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"; Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Ground Saigon cinnamon: Ground Saigon cinnamon.
- Curing salt: Salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite, propylene glycol, sodium bicarbonate (processing aid), red #3.
- Malt vinegar sea salt: Kosher sea salt flakes, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, distilled white vinegar, modified cornstarch, citric acid).
- Zahtar: Thyme, sesame seed, sea salt, sumac.
- Granulated honey: Granulated honey (sugar, honey).
- Ras el hanout: Paprika, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, coriander, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, allspice, mace, white pepper, rosebuds, nutmeg, cloves, saffron, bay leaves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.