Brookster Muffin Pan
This all-in-one pan turns out the legendary treats we call “Brooksters,” traditional chocolate-chip cookies nestled in rich, gooey brownies. And you thought those irresistible classics couldn’t get any better!
- Six-well pan turns out 3" round treats.
- Start by partly filling each well of the pan with chilled brownie batter, then top the deep, dark batter with a dollop of cookie dough.
- As the batter and dough bake, they create fabulously decadent treats to enjoy on their own or crowned with a generous scoop of ice cream.
- Professional-quality carbon-steel pan distributes heat evenly and will not corrode or rust.
- Premium nonstick coating releases treats effortlessly and cleans up in a snap.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15-3/4” x 11”.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist cutting, it is not recommended.
- Prepare the pans according to the individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
Next Day Delivery