Brookster Muffin Pan
This all-in-one pan turns out the legendary treats we call “Brooksters,” traditional chocolate-chip cookies nestled in rich, gooey brownies. And you thought those irresistible classics couldn’t get any better!
- Six-well pan turns out 3" round treats.
- Start by partly filling each well of the pan with chilled brownie batter, then top the deep, dark batter with a dollop of cookie dough.
- As the batter and dough bake, they create fabulously decadent treats to enjoy on their own or crowned with a generous scoop of ice cream.
- Professional-quality carbon-steel pan distributes heat evenly and will not corrode or rust.
- Premium nonstick coating releases treats effortlessly and cleans up in a snap.
- Recipe included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15-3/4” x 11”.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap. Abrasive cleaners will damage the pan’s finish.
- Use wood, nylon or plastic tools—never use metal tools.
- Although this nonstick finish was developed to resist cutting, it is not recommended.
- Prepare the pans according to the individual recipes, greasing and flouring if specified.
- Due to this bakeware’s heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads, as they can damage the surface.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.