Hand picked from a family quarry in upstate New York, these unique slate boards from the Brooklyn Slate Co. offer a beautifully rustic, organic surface for serving cheeses and hors d’oeuvres. Each board is hand cut, the edges chipped to impart a one-of-a-kind rough-hewn look.
- A unique and artful way to serve cheeses.
- Natural slate slab is nonporous and food-safe.
- Use included soapstone chalk to write cheese names directly on the slate.
- Also serves as a trivet for a hot kettle.
- Includes a set of anti-slip cork feet.
- Each board arrives in a burlap bag with soapstone chalk.
- Dishwasher safe.