Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board, Grey
Hand picked from a family quarry in upstate New York, these unique slate boards from the Brooklyn Slate Co. offer a beautifully rustic, organic surface for serving cheeses and hors d’oeuvres. Each board is hand cut, the edges chipped to impart a one-of-a-kind rough-hewn look.
- A unique and artful way to serve cheeses.
- Natural slate slab is nonporous and food-safe.
- Use included soapstone chalk to write cheese names directly on the slate.
- Also serves as a trivet for a hot kettle.
- Includes a set of anti-slip cork feet.
- Each board arrives in a burlap bag with soapstone chalk.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Available in two sizes: 10" x 14" and 5" x 18".
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe if cork feet have not been attached, otherwise hand-wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.