Kombucha Brooklyn Scoby
- Online Only
SCOBY (the acronym stands for "symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast") is the key to kicking off any batch of home-brewed kombucha. The white, gelatinous pancake is a living complex that you add to brewed sweetened tea to begin the fermentation process. This organic SCOBY is pristinely propagated by Kombucha Brooklyn and shipped super-fresh from their brewery. Use it to start your first batch, or as a new mother to keep your kombucha batches flowing.
- Live culture for brewing kombucha, a fermented tea drink prized for its flavor and healthful nutrients.
- Fermented by Kombucha Brooklyn, experts in brewing kombucha.
- Bred with organic ingredients.
- Packaged in kombucha to ensure freshness.
- Comes with mother liquid starter for your first batch; use the new SCOBY and liquid from your first batch to make future batches.
- The SCOBY will form a new SCOBY each time you brew; use the original SCOBY to start new batches or share it with a friend.
- Makes a 1-gal. batch of kombucha.
- Includes detailed brewing instructions.
- 1 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate immediately upon receipt.
- To brew kombucha, place SCOBY in brewed sweetened tea following package directions.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.