Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Kombucha Brooklyn Scoby
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
SCOBY (the acronym stands for "symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast") is the key to kicking off any batch of home-brewed kombucha. The white, gelatinous pancake is a living complex that you add to brewed sweetened tea to begin the fermentation process. This organic SCOBY is pristinely propagated by Kombucha Brooklyn and shipped super-fresh from their brewery. Use it to start your first batch, or as a new mother to keep your kombucha batches flowing.
- Live culture for brewing kombucha, a fermented tea drink prized for its flavor and healthful nutrients.
- Fermented by Kombucha Brooklyn, experts in brewing kombucha.
- Bred with organic ingredients.
- Packaged in kombucha to ensure freshness.
- Comes with mother liquid starter for your first batch; use the new SCOBY and liquid from your first batch to make future batches.
- The SCOBY will form a new SCOBY each time you brew; use the original SCOBY to start new batches or share it with a friend.
- Makes a 1-gal. batch of kombucha.
- Includes detailed brewing instructions.
- 1 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate immediately upon receipt.
- To brew kombucha, place SCOBY in brewed sweetened tea following package directions.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.