Get back to kitchen basics with this classic porcelain-enameled steel broiler pan. It combines a top grill with a base that can be used separately as a baking dish. Broil foods on the slatted grill—fatty drippings will collect in the base below.
- Classic broiler pan is perfect for grilling your favorite foods in the oven—from meat, poultry and seafood to fresh veggies.
- Heavy-duty steel pan has a durable, stick-resistant porcelain-enameled finish.
- The grill’s slatted design allows for easy draining of fats and oils during broiling.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Broiler pan is is a replacement for original pan in older ovens with broiler on bottom, but it can also be used in modern ovens with broiler burner located on top.
- Made in the USA to exact original range manufacturer specifications.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Pan: 13" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 2.75 lb.
- Large Pan: 16" x 13" " x 1 3/4" high; 3.75 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.