Get back to kitchen basics with this classic porcelain-enameled steel broiler pan. It combines a top grill with a base that can be used separately as a baking dish. Broil foods on the slatted grill—fatty drippings will collect in the base below.
- Classic broiler pan is perfect for grilling your favorite foods in the oven—from meat, poultry and seafood to fresh veggies.
- Heavy-duty steel pan has a durable, stick-resistant porcelain-enameled finish.
- The grill’s slatted design allows for easy draining of fats and oils during broiling.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Broiler pan is is a replacement for original pan in older ovens with broiler on bottom, but it can also be used in modern ovens with broiler burner located on top.
- Made in the USA to exact original range manufacturer specifications.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Pan: 13" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 2.75 lb.
- Large Pan: 16" x 13" " x 1 3/4" high; 3.75 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.