Get back to kitchen basics with this classic porcelain-enameled steel broiler pan. It combines a top grill with a base that can be used separately as a baking dish. Broil foods on the slatted grill—fatty drippings will collect in the base below.
- Classic broiler pan is perfect for grilling your favorite foods in the oven—from meat, poultry and seafood to fresh veggies.
- Heavy-duty steel pan has a durable, stick-resistant porcelain-enameled finish.
- The grill’s slatted design allows for easy draining of fats and oils during broiling.
- Extra-deep base can be used on its own as a baking dish for desserts and casseroles.
- Broiler pan is is a replacement for original pan in older ovens with broiler on bottom, but it can also be used in modern ovens with broiler burner located on top.
- Made in the USA to exact original range manufacturer specifications.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Pan: 13" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4" high; 2.75 lb.
- Large Pan: 16" x 13" " x 1 3/4" high; 3.75 lb.
- Made in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.