Galaxy Desserts Brioche, Set of 2
BriocheExclusive Internet Only
Rich, buttery brioche has been a favorite on French breakfast tables for centuries. Now award-winning French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon offers his signature version of the traditional yeast bread—fluffy golden loaves with a delicate sweetness and light, tender crumb. Made by hand from fresh butter and eggs, each is flash frozen and shipped directly to your door. Simply let them rise overnight, bake in the morning and enjoy warm from the oven.
- Two 15-oz. brioches (each serves 8).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
The brioche was shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, immediately place the brioche in the freezer. It will keep frozen up to 3 months.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the brioche mold and cover the mold with a piece of parchment paper. Let the brioche rise in its mold at room temperature for 8 to 10 hours.
- Preheat an oven to 350ºF.
- Remove the parchment paper and lightly brush the top of the brioche with egg wash (1 egg beaten with 1 tsp. water). Sprinkle with the sanding sugar. Place on a baking sheet and bake the brioche in the mold until golden brown on top and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the brioche registers about 200ºF, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Makes 1 brioche loaf.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), whole eggs, butter, sugar, water, salt, yeast (yeast, sorbitan monostearate, ascorbic acid), dough conditioner (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, enzymes).