Galaxy Desserts Brie en Croûte, Set of 2
Brie en Croûte
Served golden brown and warm from the oven, our Brie en croûte is a grand way to begin a dinner party. Each croûte is hand made using French-born chef Jean-Yves Charon's prizewinning, all-butter puff pastry. The crisp, flaky outer shell enrobes a perfectly melted wheel of goat’s milk Brie that rests atop a sweet-tart spread of slow-simmered cranberries and pears. The soft, lightly spiced fruit makes a delicious foil for the subtle flavor, creamy texture and rich warmth of the mild cheese.
- Two 8-oz. rounds; 1 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The Brie en croûte was shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the Brie en croûte in the freezer where it will keep up to 3 months.
- Preheat an oven to 400°F. In a small bowl, whisk together 1 egg and 1 tsp. water. Place the frozen Brie rounds on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush the top and sides of the pastry with the egg mixture. Bake until the pastry is golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Goat cheese brie (pasteurized goat milk, cheese culture, salt, rennet, penicillium candidum), wheat flour, water, butter, palm oil, cranberries, pears (pears, ascorbic acid, citric acid), sugar, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), salt.