Brie Cheese Baker
- Online Only
Transform brie and other soft, ripened cheeses into a classic savory-sweet appetizer in this special ceramic baker. Simply place a wheel of cheese inside and bake for about 15 minutes, then spread with your favorite jam, compote or chutney and bake for a few minutes more. Serve warm, and use the included bamboo spreader to scoop the rich, melted cheese onto crackers or crusty bread.
- Handcrafted ceramic baking dish with lid.
- Sized to hold a 4 1/2"–5" diam. wheel of brie, Camembert or other soft, ripened cheese.
- Includes bamboo spreader for serving.
- Ceramic baker is dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 7" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- Baker interior: 5" deep.
- 2.4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash bamboo spreader.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Using a sharp knife, gently scrape the surface rind of a 4 1/2"–5" brie wheel.
- Place wheel in baker and bake uncovered until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spread jam or compote over surface, cover and bake an additional 3–5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.