Brie Cheese Baker
- Online Only
Transform brie and other soft, ripened cheeses into a classic savory-sweet appetizer in this special ceramic baker. Simply place a wheel of cheese inside and bake for about 15 minutes, then spread with your favorite jam, compote or chutney and bake for a few minutes more. Serve warm, and use the included bamboo spreader to scoop the rich, melted cheese onto crackers or crusty bread.
- Handcrafted ceramic baking dish with lid.
- Sized to hold a 4 1/2"–5" diam. wheel of brie, Camembert or other soft, ripened cheese.
- Includes bamboo spreader for serving.
- Ceramic baker is dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 7" diam., 3 1/4" high.
- Baker interior: 5" deep.
- 2.4 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 400°F.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash bamboo spreader.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Using a sharp knife, gently scrape the surface rind of a 4 1/2"–5" brie wheel.
- Place wheel in baker and bake uncovered until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, spread jam or compote over surface, cover and bake an additional 3–5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Next Day Delivery