Brian Double Cabinet
CabinetExclusive Internet Only
Panel doors inset with metal mesh screens give our whitewashed cabinets rustic charm. Modeled after farmhouse built-ins, they’re handcrafted from solid pine and topped with hand-carved moldings. Modular construction makes them versatile and easy to place, for ample storage of everything from dinnerware in the dining room to books in the den to pantry essentials in the kitchen. Skeleton keys stand in for knobs to open and close the doors.
- Hand built from solid pine.
- Topped with hand-carved moldings.
- Doors are inset with metal mesh panels.
- Old-fashioned skeleton keys act as door pulls.
- Top and bottom units are separate.
- Top unit has six 41"-long shelves (three on each side of the unit) divided by a middle partition.
- Bottom unit has two 41"-long shelves (one on each side of the unit) divided by a middle partition.
- Distress-washed painted gray finish mimics signs of age that give the piece vintage character.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- 89"L x 20"D x 93"H.
- Shelf dimensions: 41"L x 15 1/4"D x 3/4"H.
- Distance between shelves (top unit): 13 3/4".
- Distance between shelves (bottom unit): 11 3/4".
- 368 lb.
- Made in China.
- 89"L x 20"D x 93"H.
- Dust with a soft, clean, lint-free cotton cloth.
- Avoid any harsh abrasives or chemicals.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home White-Glove Delivery service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The charge for this White Glove Delivery service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.