Breville Variable-Temperature Tea & Coffee Kettle
Whether you're making a pot of specialty tea or brewing coffee in a French press, this kettle heats the water to the precise temperature for extracting full flavor.
- Base unit features a state-of-the-art electronic heating system with settings for green tea (175°F), white tea (185°F), oolong tea (195°F), French-press coffee (200°F) and boil/black tea (212°F).
- Heats water quickly and efficiently.
- Water-level indicators and measurement markings on both sides of kettle.
- Kettle lifts off the base for easy carrying and pouring.
- Beeps when selected temperature is reached.
- Hold function maintains the selected temperature for up to 20 minutes.
- Removable mesh water filter eliminates scale deposits.
- Automatic shutoff.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #BKE820XL
- 9" x 7 1/2" x 9 3/4" high.
- 60-fl.-oz. cap.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Do not heat empty or allow pot to boil dry.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers, steel wool or steel scouring pads.
- De-scale kettle as often as needed using a store-bought de-scaling solution or a solution of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water. Boil and allow to stand overnight. Discard solution and refill with water. Boil and discard. Repeat.
- To clean scale deposits from filter, remove filter and wash under hot running water. Rub with a clean cloth or brush.