Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 16-Cup
Breville calls this food processor “the Sous Chef” because it handles limitless prep tasks in seconds, freeing you to focus on cooking, serving and savoring. This professional-quality powerhouse comes with all the blades and disks you need—including a precision-adjustable slicer—to efficiently prepare ingredients and dishes from soup to nuts, with satisfying results every time.
- Breville’s powerful induction motor handles countless prep tasks with ease.
- Two BPA-free plastic work bowls allow you to carry out multiple tasks quickly.
- Small bowl is handy for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Large bowl is designed for slicing and grating, mixing batters, kneading dough and pureeing soups.
- On, Pulse and Pause settings, plus a count up/count down timer, offer great control.
- Adjustable slicing disc has 24 settings, from paper-thin carrot curls to 1/3" thick zucchini wedges, and precisely maintains the setting through hundreds of slices.
- Extra-large 5 1/2" feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- Safety Interlock System, nonslip feet and overload protection promote safe operation.
- Retractable cord storage helps keep the countertop tidy.
- All accessories fit into a handy plastic organizing case.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- 2 1/2 cup and 16-cup mixing bowls.
- 5 slicing disks.
- 3 blades.
- Cleaning brush.
- Storage box.
- Model #BFP800CBXL
- Die-cast metal base.
- 10 1/4" x 8" x 17 3/4" high.
- Large work bowl: 16-cup. cap.
- Small work bowl: 2 1/2-cup. cap.
- 19 lb. 4 oz.
- Stainless-steel cutting discs includes adjustable slicer, julienne, French-fry, whisker and reversible shredder.
- Comes with three versatile blades: microserrated universal S blade, dough blade and mini blade for use with the smaller bowl.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.