Breville Sous Chef™ Food Processor, 16-Cup
Breville calls this food processor “the Sous Chef” because it handles limitless prep tasks in seconds, freeing you to focus on cooking, serving and savoring. This professional-quality powerhouse comes with all the blades and disks you need—including a precision-adjustable slicer—to efficiently prepare ingredients and dishes from soup to nuts, with satisfying results every time.
- Breville’s powerful induction motor handles countless prep tasks with ease.
- Two BPA-free plastic work bowls allow you to carry out multiple tasks quickly.
- Small bowl is handy for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Large bowl is designed for slicing and grating, mixing batters, kneading dough and pureeing soups.
- On, Pulse and Pause settings, plus a count up/count down timer, offer great control.
- Adjustable slicing disc has 24 settings, from paper-thin carrot curls to 1/3" thick zucchini wedges, and precisely maintains the setting through hundreds of slices.
- Extra-large 5 1/2" feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- Safety Interlock System, nonslip feet and overload protection promote safe operation.
- Retractable cord storage helps keep the countertop tidy.
- All accessories fit into a handy plastic organizing case.
- Dimensions & More Info
Food Processor includes:
- 2 1/2 cup and 16-cup mixing bowls.
- 5 slicing disks.
- 3 blades.
- Cleaning brush.
- Storage box.
- Model #BFP800CBXL
- Die-cast metal base.
- 10 1/4" x 8" x 17 3/4" high.
- Large work bowl: 16-cup. cap.
- Small work bowl: 2 1/2-cup. cap.
- 19 lb. 4 oz.
- Stainless-steel cutting discs includes adjustable slicer, julienne, French-fry, whisker and reversible shredder.
- Comes with three versatile blades: microserrated universal S blade, dough blade and mini blade for use with the smaller bowl.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.