Breville Smart Waffle Pro
Say "good morning" to an innovative new machine that lets you make Belgian-style waffles exactly the way you like them—with more options for precise customization than any other waffle maker on the market. Breville's smart sensor technology automatically adjusts the temperature and baking time to guarantee perfect, personalized results. A nonstick moat prevents overflowing batter from making a mess on countertops.
- Enjoy crisp, golden Belgian-style waffles baked to your exact preferences.
- Menu dial has options for four different batter types, plus a special "custom" setting.
- Control dial has 12 settings that allow you to customize baking and browning.
- Smart technology automatically self-adjusts time and temperature based on your specifications, the batter's moisture content and other variables.
- Breville's patented "A Bit More" button lets you opt for a touch of extra browning.
- An integrated switch automatically starts the countdown timer when the lid is closed.
- Every aspect of the baking process is shown on the user-friendly LCD screen.
- A nonstick moat surrounds the baking surface to catch excess batter—and bake it into crispy waffle bites. No mess, no waste.
- Audible chime sounds when waffles are done cooking.
- Convenient restart button makes it easy to bake batch after batch of waffles.
- Die-cast aluminum cooking plates ensure impeccable heat retention with uniform browning.
- PFOA-free nonstick finish releases waffles instantly—and makes cleanup a breeze.
- Lid locks to the unit for slim, compact storage.
- Two-square: makes two 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Four-square: makes four 4" x 4" x 1"-thick waffles.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Two-square model #BWM620XL: 12" x 12 3/4" x 6" high; 10 lb. 13 oz.
- Four-square model #BWM640XL: 15 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 5 3/4" high; 14 lbs., 5 oz.
- Two-square: 1000W.
- Four-square: 1800W.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Nonstick-coated cast-aluminum grids.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, abrasive cleansers or scouring pads.
- To clean interior plates, first remove crumbs or oil with a paper towel or cloth and then wash with warm, soapy water.
- Clean exterior of machine with a damp cloth.
- Remove stubborn residue with a nonabrasive plastic scouring pad or nylon washing brush.
- Do not use spray-on nonstick coatings as this will affect the performance of the non-stick surface on the cooking plates.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Ultimate Silicone Waffle Tongs, Red
Rated 2 out of 5 by AlexaK from Front screen display broke on 4th use It was great, even excellent, the first 3 uses. On the 4th use the front screen display stopped working. I will exchange the unit because it worked so well otherwise and the waffles came out perfect.Date published: 2017-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Cindy from Breville , do I need to say more? After dreaming of waffles I finally purchased this Smart Waffle Pro. Very glad I bought the 4 waffle size so I can eat at the same time as my husband. The digital screen is wonderful. The presets cook the waffles to perfection. Using the 1/2 cup of batter results in no overflow so very very little clean up. So pleased with this product.Date published: 2017-03-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Thatgrip from Excellent all around waffle maker We make a lot of waffles. And we do it often. But this is our first crack at Belgians and this waffle maker does the job brilliantly. It's God awful expensive - for those of us who grew up at a time before pricey small kitchen appliances. That said, the feature set, ease of use and simple clean-up have won me over. Things like the sensor which starts the cooking timer once the maker is closed, the repeating, soft beep of the timer when complete and the drip tray which actually cooks the overrun and makes it easy to remove are wonderful engineering additions to this little waffler. On the whole I'm thrilled with Breville's waffle maker. And a one year warranty gives me hope that it will last as long as our other Breville appliances.Date published: 2017-03-07Rated 4 out of 5 by Foodie4life18 from Nice but doughy We love waffles, but you have to be very careful with the batter for this machine. The outcome is often dark on the outside and gooey on the inside. I think this is best for an actual Belgian waffle. The single model worked better for us and delivered pillowy soft inside a golden crispy outside.Date published: 2017-02-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Sorcerer Prince from Recovering waffle addict If you want the Rolls-Royce of Waffle Makers...look no further. This machine is not only beautiful, it stores well, and it makes perfect waffles each time. You will not regret the purchase, I got the four iron Smart Pro for my family. The only thing I would ask the makers to tweak is the "how dark" bar. I would have added percentage to calculate exactly how dark each time. I would have also stored the toast level for next time. But, this is just my obsessive compulsive disorder...this is the best.Date published: 2017-02-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Teddybear53 from Breville waffle maker Very easy to use, convenient, makes very good waffles , will use this quite often! Just love it.Date published: 2017-01-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Waffleater from Best waffle maker ever!! This machine does wonders for waffles. The waffles turn out perfectly every time. Lightly crispy on the outside and fluffy soft on the inside Mmm..Even has an automatic count down timer for the desired type of waffle you select. Also pleasantly surprised that the waffles are easily extracted w/o sticking to the surface and they stayed hot throughout my entire meal. So impressed with this machine. If you love waffles, you need to buy this product now!!Date published: 2017-01-17Rated 5 out of 5 by Psujoe11 from Best waffle maker on the market I had been researching and looking at this waffle maker for quite some time and my wife surprised me with it for Christmas. I have used it every day and it consistently cranks out delicious waffles. The controls are easy to use to satisfy all. It's the best gift I've received.Date published: 2017-01-13